Cleveland Camera Rental is Cleveland based rental house for camera and lighting equipment and other video production solutions is looking for a full time Rental Associate.
We seek someone who is most comfortable in an environment of multi-tasking and problem solving.
To be considered you must possess the following skills/abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in person, on the telephone and in writing
- Extremely motivated
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Strong interest in learning and knowing how equipment works
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Solid fundamental computer skills
- Familiarity with video production equipment
- Ability lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
On the Job, you will Need to learn:
- Basically functionality of all camera, lenses, lighting and audio equipment
- Rental Software
- Consult and take rental orders from clients
- Answering Customer Emails
- Guiding Customers through Equipment Choices
- Making Quotes
- Prep Equipment for rental
- Properly Check in Equipment
- Cleaning and Organizing Equipment
- Assisting clients with shoots in the studio
- Basic cleaning/prepping studio for rental use
- Occasional repainting of studio floor
- Light cleaning, including but not limited to wiping down countertops, vacuuming
Compensation is based on prior experience and equipment knowledge. Benefits include PTO and health insurance.
To apply please send a pdf resume to email@example.com. Please title the email: Resume: Rental Associate
General work days/hours M-F 8:30am-5:30pm. Every other Saturday 8:30am-1pm. Occasional evenings when studio is in use.